Wednesday 14 October 2009

Creating Our Script

Ferne and I decided that we should create a script for our teaser trailer so that when it comes to filming we know exactly what we want and the actors and actresses know exactly to do and have time to learn what they have to say. This minimises time waisting.

Our script:
(Shot 1)
-Father- Hi you have got through to Mr Greens voicemail, I am unable to take your call at the moment, but if you leave your details after the beep I will get back to you as soon as possible
-Sophie- Hi daddy, its Sophie, I'm staying out tonight at Becky's, i'll be back tomorrow, I hope you don't mind, love you, bye!

(Shot 4)
-Sophie- I love you (directed at Bowe)

-Bowe- Me too

(Shot 5)
Sophie-(Laughs)

Bowe- I'm goin' to get you

(Shot 21)
Juliet- Hello?

Bowe- Hey, your sisters run away, I cant find her anywhere, I'm really worried, please come help

Juliet- I'll be straight over, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment